8 Nutrition Hacks For The Busy!

The only thing easier than deciding on a fitness regime is to fall out of touch with it. We have all seen our resolve for a

The 1993 Mumbai blasts accused and death row convict Yakub Memon on Thursday moved the Supreme Court against his execution scheduled for July 30. Memon said that the death warrant by the TADA court on April 29, was issued before all his legal options were exhausted. He had contented that the death warrant was issued even as his curative petition was pending before the Supreme Court.

A file photo of Yakub Memon




The 53-year-old’s new petition says the death warrant issued for his hanging on July 30 was against the principles of natural justice and due process of law was not followed.

Memon's brother, underworld don Tiger Memon, and Dawood Ibrahim are the masterminds of the Mumbai attacks and remain missing. Yakub Memon, a trained Chartered Accountant, returned to India in 1994, protesting his innocence. He said he had surrendered to cooperate with the investigation; but officials said he had been arrested.

He was then convicted in 2007 by a Mumbai court for financing the terror attack and arranging for the training of terrorists in Pakistan. The death sentence given to him was upheld by higher courts in later years.

The Supreme Court’s dismissal of the curative petition